Johannes Ackva is a mechanical engineer with degrees from the Technische Hochschule Darmstadt and Technische Universitat Berlin (Doctoral degree). In 1997 he founded the Ingenieurburo fur Mechanik (Germany). He has many years of experience in many fields of mechanics like
- Static Analysis
- Nonlinear Analysis (Material Nonlinearity, Contact, Buckling,..)
- Heat Transfer
- Dynamics (transient and harmonic dynamics, damping)
- Random Analysis
- Fracture Mechanics (XFEM)
He was working and teaching in such different branches like civil engineering, wind turbines, railway, geomechanics, ship engineering, optical systems, construction vehicles, aerespace and more.
He knows several Finite-Element-Codes (Abaqus,Nastran, Code-Aster) and and is a passionate teacher for Finite Element Analysis.
- Gesellschaft für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik (GAMM) www.gamm-ev.de
- VDI Verein deutscher Ingenieure
- Code-Aster ProNet